viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

My English progress from 2008-2010

My first post: http://laurajunca21portfolio.blogspot.com/2008/10/presentation.html

My last post:
http://laurajuncagarriga.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-to-make-crepe.html

Well here there are my first and my last post.
In my first post my level was the primary school level, I known the basics English words like age, works…and my vocabulary wasn’t very good.
The content was the typical things that you write for example your life or the things that you do some day (carnival, barraques…).
The language and the composition were different like now, then I do shorts sentences and the order of the verbs and words in the sentence were different.
The length was short, this means that my writings in the blog were short and the content was poor.
Now, I have more level than first batxillerat and I know a little bit more than before.
My blog are about some things that append in the world, culture, economy, education…, that’s to say, the subjects are richer than before.
The vocabulary is richer and I do long sentences.
The length is long, that’s to say, my writings are longer than before and the content is rich.

My first oral presentation:
http://laurajunca21portfolio.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-trip-to-ibiza.html

My last oral presentation:
http://laurajuncagarriga.blogspot.com/2010/04/london.html

Here there are my first and my last oral presentation.
In my first oral presentation I was very nervous and my pronunciation wasn’t very good. The subject wasn’t very mature and it was very normal.
The vocabulary wasn’t very good and the words weren’t very rich.
In my last oral presentation I was very fluency and my pronunciation was better than the first oral presentation.
The subject was more mature and the vocabulary is good.
The oral presentation was very good because it had music, titles and the images are very good. Moreover it was a presentation that made you very records of the London trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario