viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

My English competence in 2010

My best written evidence: http://laurajuncagarriga.blogspot.com/2010/05/allergies.html

I think that this is my best written evidence because the subject is very mature and I told everything that I know about this topic.
The length is very long and the vocabulary is very richer.
Moreover I write a little bit about the topic and a little bit about the experience that this topic made in my life.
I choose this post because I think that is the best because is the longest post, it’s more mature than others and the vocabulary are very good.

Your best oral evidence:
http://laurajuncagarriga.blogspot.com/2010/04/london.html

I think that this is my best oral presentation because my pronunciation are better than the others orals presentations and my fluency is better too.
Moreover the oral presentation complements are very good and this oral presentation makes me a very good memories.
I choose this oral presentation because I think that the subject is very good, the vocabulary is better than the others orals presentations. The pronunciation is better too.

This English competence was for me a very important thing because it helps me to learn English. Moreover the blog helps the people to grow up their marks and helps to make mature to the people.
Now, I will continue to learn English working in a campsite where you learn a lot.

Thank you teacher to help me with the English language!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario