martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

The most important person*

Having a sister was a dream for me and for seven years I told my parents that I wanted a sister but the sister never arrived. One day my parents told me that I would have a sister and so my dream came true.

On the 13th November 1999 the most important person for me was born, the person who is there when I need something, the person who I can speak to for hours and hours, the person who knows when I’m sad and the person who make me happy. This person is Marta, my sister.
Marta is friendly, cheerful and she makes me laugh a lot.

When she arrives home the first thing that she does is to go to my bedroom and say to me: Hello! How are you? and she gives me a kiss.

She's tall, dark and strong and I'm short, blond and I'm not very strong, we don't look alike at all.
I can see that some of my friends don’t have very good relationships with their brothers or sisters and I think that this isn’t good because having sisters or brothers is a very good thing.

For me Marta is the best, the most beautiful girl, the most friendly girl…she is like my daughter.

I think that I feel this because of the difference in our ages. She is ten years old and I am seventeen years old. I think that beings seven years older than my sister is quite a lot.



3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Laura!
    I think like you. When I speak with my friends they say me that they cannot stay with their brothers and sisters, and I can stay hours and hours with my brother like you and I have him like a friend. I like it!
    See you tomorrow honeeey:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi honey!
    It is something really nice to have a good relation with the sister. She is so lucky with you as an older sister. I'm sure that Marta love you a lot :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Laura!!
    I remember when we were small that you always said me that you wanted a daughter or soon. I remember also when she was born, she had a big cheek jaja she is very nice!!

    See you Lauraa*

    Nuri

    ResponderEliminar