martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

Dogs*

During my life one of my dreams was to have a dog in my house but I couldn’t because my father doesn’t like dogs. I had some in my grandparent’s house but it isn’t the same.


The first one was Pinxo and he was a small , black dog but I don’t remember him very well because I was young.

The second one was Gepet. He was the most important for me because I had him for a long time. He was black and very friendly. When he died it was terrible day for me because I lost a very good friend.

The third one was Lili. She was a little dog. She was Gepet’s girlfriend and we spent a lot of time together. She was very friendly too.

Gepet and Lili had three little dogs called Diana, Negreta and Truc. They were very friendly too but we lost them.

After this my friend Nuri gave me a little dog who I called Gespa but I lost him some months later.
Some months later my cousin got another dog. A very big dog called Troy. He is very friendly and very beautiful. Now, he lives with my grandparents.

In September my parents got divorced and after I thought that this was the moment to buy a dog. I spoke to with my mother and she told me that she didn’t have the money to buy a dog. Two months later, when I was talking to a friend he told me that her dog was having puppies and he asked if I wanted one.I told with my mother and she said that if he was free or cheap I could have one.
My friend told me that the dog was free and I only needed to pay the vaccinations. At last on….8th January 2010 I went to Figueres and I saw my dog, a very beautiful dog. He was very little but he was wonderful. Finally, I had a dog, MY dog.

Now, he has grown but he is still little. He was friendly and when I arrived at home he is there next to the door to say hello to me. For me is the best thing that I have bought in my life.

Wawoo I didn’t tell you what his name is! His name is Truc, Trabuc for friends....=)

Truc on 8th January 2010!








Truc on 8th February 2010!

4 comentarios:

  1. Oh my bloonndd! You have to put the photo that I said to you that was really beautifuuul!:)
    I think that Truc is really sweet, look at his face.. ohhhmmhhhgggg:)
    See you tomorrow Lauriii!(L)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooooooohhhh!!! what a cute puppy!!!!
    I love it!! but I'll love it more when it will learn not to bit my shoes ¬¬

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ooohhh her name isn't truuc lauraa!!! is trabuc!! jajajaj it's very beautiful but I still don't meet! carry it to class one day! jajaj
    I didn't know that you have so dogs!I like the name Gespa!!! jaja

    byee trabuuuc!:D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oooh!! Truc is very beautiful dog, I like a lot it. You know that if someday you don't want it you can give me it. I remember your first dog Gepet and after I gave you Gespa, the daughter's "kiss mee" ( Kiss me was the name of my dog).
    I hope that you enyoy a lot with Truc

    Byeee Laura and Truc =)

    ResponderEliminar