martes, 19 de enero de 2010

Podcast Nuri and Laura*





N- Ooh Laura!! I’m very bored


L- ooh!! Me too


N- I have an idea; we can play a game very brilliant!!


L- Tell me, what’s the name of this game?


N- We will play a guessing context about famous people


L- Ooh yes!! I know this game, some days ago I played it with my father.


N- Ok!! Start , I think a famous.. mm ok!!


L- Well, It’s a man?


N- No , she is a woman, a very beautiful woman.


L- What’s her profession?


N- She works as an actress and she has acted in a lot of films.


L- Is she a Hollywood actress?


N- Yes


L- Is she blonde?


N- No, she has a very long fair hair.


L- Guauuu!! A very beautiful hair isn’t it?? And the face?


N- Well! She has an oval face and her skin is light and fine.


L- aahh!! And she has brown eyes?


N- noo.. she has a blue and green eyes.


L- Oooh!! No everybody has this eyes colour.



N- Why you don’t ask me about the lips? It would be a good track for you.



L- buff.. the lips ok! Has she a fine lips?


N- No she has a thickness lips



L- and Is she the wife of Brad Pitt?


N- Yes


L- ok she’s a Hollywood actress, she is a beautiful woman, she has a long fair hair, she has a blue and green eyes and oval face with a light and fine skin, she is the wife of Brad Pitt and the most important she has a thickness lips. The woman is Angelina Jolie.


N- Yes very good Laura!



L- Yesterday I read in a magazine that she’s all heart!


N- Yes, I read too ok! Now it’s my turn….



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario