sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

Piercings & Tattoos












When you walk in a city you can see always at least one or two shops that say: “Piercings & Tattoos”. Why this? Are piercings and tattoos a thing that fashionable things.
Nowadays, I think that there are a lot of shops that do piercings and tattoos because it is trendy.
If you stop and look at young people you can see that there are a lot of them who have a piercing or a tattoo, or both.
There are a lots of different kinds of piercings.
In my opinion the most common piercings are nose piercings, lip piercings and navel piercings. You can also find ear piercings, eyebrow piercings, breast piercings....

Tattoos are not the same a piercings because if you do a tattoo you will never be able to remove it. The most common tattoos are arm tattoos and leg tattoos. You can also find ear tattoos, hand tattoos, belly tattoos....

In my opinion piercings and tattoos are a good thing to decorate your body and to change a little bit. To do this you need to be sure because it is very expensive and something that you will always have. I like piercings and tattoos a lot and that is why I have five piercings (one in my nose, one in my tooth and three in my ear) and perhaps the next year I will have a tattoo done.
To have the piercings I didn’t have a lot of problems with my parents because they thought that if I was sure about this it wasn’t a problem. The problem started when I told them that I wanted a tattoo. First they said that they didn’t agree because you have a tattoo all your life but after they said that if I was sure and if it was a little tattoo it was ok. So next year on my 18th birthday I will tattoo a butterfly on my ankle or on my hand.

1 comentario:

  1. What a beautiful tattoo!!
    I also like "small" tattoos but what happens if you get tired of it when you're older??
    Anyway, Laura, good work, keep it up!!
    I only missed the self-evaluation of your oral presentation!!

    ResponderEliminar