lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

The student’s life!


Next year, after finishing batxillerat, I will go to Girona to study Primary Education to be teacher.


I’m very happy because I will go to university and I will study something that I like a lot but this isn’t the most important thing that makes me very happy, the thing that makes me the happiest is that I will live alone in a flat.


My mother says that the first year it’s better to go to a residence because there they do everything for you and you don’t need to cook, do the washing or clean the house...but I prefer to go to live in a flat with two or three mates because I’m very independent and I need my own space. Moreover I like a lot cooking and doing housework a lot.


After a lot of arguments with my mother we have decided that I will go and live in a flat, if I find some friends, and she will come some days to see that everything is okay. If the flat is dirty my mother will send me to a residence.


So, next year I will live in a flat and I will have student’s life. Now I only need to find some flat mates and a flat.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario