martes, 27 de abril de 2010

Smoking!


Smoking is dangerous for your health because if you smoke you have more possibilities to be ill and to die.


A lot of people in the world smoke and what makes me angry is that when they smoke they bother other people and moreover they pollute the air.


All my life I have lived with smokers because my father and my mother smoke, and they smoke a lot. For this reason now I can’t smell smoke and it doesn’t bother me.
Nowadays there are a lot of teenagers who smoke but not because the really like it but because they want to show off.


Moreover smoking is very expensive because a packet of cigarettes costs more than three euros.
I have never smoked because it has never appealed to me and because I have my reasons for not smoking.

4 comentarios:

  1. I hate smoke in public spaces and smoking people too! I cannot stay with people who are smoking al the time, I feel sick because of the smoke. Luckily, Is not usual for me stay with people who are smoking!:)
    See you tomorrow honeyy*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Certainly, teenagers who smoke is because their reputation in front of their friends.

    Smoking begins with the aim to looks like older and later on, people become addicted.

    I've never smoked as you, and I won't smoke in the future!

    CU Laaaura:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, I think that smoking is dangerous and the teenagers who smoke now in the future, they will have problems about their health.

    Nuri

    ResponderEliminar
  4. yes, it is true. It doesn't have anything good. But we can feel proud to know to say NO. We give more importance to our healthy than to what people would say. This is to have PERSONALITY.

    :) kisses honey! xxx

    ResponderEliminar