martes, 27 de abril de 2010

Manias!

Nowadays a lot of people have manias, some of them more than others but I think that in general everybody has some kind of mania.

For example I have a lot of manias. For me the most important is that when it is time to go to bed I can’t sleep if the bed room door is open and the wardrobe is open, sometimes I have got to get up to check. I’m very fussy about food too. I can’t eat meat if it’s row and I don’t like fish. In the bathroom I don’t have a lot of manias but the most important is that if the basin has got tooth paste on it I need to clean it because I can’t stand it.

In my opinion I’m very fussy but I think that there are a lot of people that are fussier than me.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Laura!
    I have to recognize that I am not a maniatic person, but I like have my own order of my things. About other manias... they aren't so important. :)
    Maybe... control some of the things that I have to do by the time? Be so puntual? I don't know.. jaja

    Kisses darling*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi lauraa!! I think that everybody have their own manias and everybody have different manias and we have to respect them. In your case I find out all your manias because we had been together since we were small. I hope that you don't grow with your manias. jajajaja =)

    Nuri*

    ResponderEliminar