miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010

The Beatles

For me one of most important music group in our history was The Beatles.

The Beatles were a rock band formed in Liverpool in 1960. The Beatles had four members: John Lennon the rhythm guitar and vocal, Paul McCartney the bass guitar and vocal, George Harrison the lead guitar and vocal and Ringo Starr the drums and vocal.

Some of the most famous songs to The Beatles are Imagine, Hey Jude, All you need is love, The yellow submarine…

They received a lot of important prize for their work for example some Grammy Awards, a star in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a lot of Gold, Silver, Platinum, Multiplatinum albums…

The Beatles break up in 1970 and two of them were death.

For me The Beatles are very important because I grow up with him and I listen a lot their songs. For me one of the best songs are Imagine that it relax me a lot and make me quiet when I’m nervous for something.

Another song that I love a lot is All you need is love because I think that she has a lot of reason because in my opinion all that the people need is love.

Finally I will put a video where we can see the Beatles singing All you need is love.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario